- 2 cups (500 mL) sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2-1/2 cups (625 mL) all-purpose flour
- 1 cup (250 mL) milk
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) vegetable oil
- 2-1/4 teaspoons (11 mL) baking powder
- 1 teaspoon (5 mL) vanilla
Ingredients for decorating:-
- cake decorating kit
- 5 kinds of nozzels or tips
- Carrot bags or cone with parchment paper
- Whipping cream or frosting
- Food colors
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C). Line two 9-inch (23-cm) round cake pans or one 9x13-inch (23 x 33 cm) rectangular baking pan with parchment paper. Grease the paper and the sides of the pan well.
- In a large mixing bowl, with an electric mixer, beat sugar and eggs together until slightly thickened, about 1 minute. Add flour, milk, oil, baking powder, and vanilla and beat for another minute, just until the batter is smooth and creamy. Don't overbeat. Pour batter into the prepared baking pan(s).
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 to 40 minutes or until the tops are golden and a toothpick poked into the center of the layer comes out clean. (A single rectangular pan will take longer to bake than two round ones.) Loosen the sides of the cake from the pan with a thin knife, then turn out onto a rack and peel off the paper. Let cool completely before covering with frosting, if desire then use any frosting u prefer and coat the cake with the cream.
- Now apply the frosting or whipping cream on the cake and just place the another cake on top of it and coat the cake carefully without any lumps and gaps.
- Then mix the desired color in abowl with whipping cream and mix well.
- Now with the help of cone and design tip decorate u r cake as u like.
- Make roses and any flower u like and place at the center for bright look.
Note:- For recipe of making home made frosting check this linkhttp://harikaskitchen.blogspot.com/search/label/Cake%20specials