Friday, February 4, 2011

Amazing two more Awards.........

I got two more awards feeling so proud and happy thanks to dipika for sharing this lovely awards with me.......




To accept this award:
  • Thank the person who gave you this award
  • Share 7 things " About myself"
  • List 15 friends you like to pass on this award to
7 things abt me are:-

1- I am fascinated  in cooking.
2-I love shopping mainly jewelery and dresses.
3-I love to chit chat with friends.
4-I love my parents and my family.
5- I love ice-creams, chocolates, and pastries.
6-I love to browse net and  pass my time in cooking.
7-I want to fulfill my Dreams and wishes.

I want to pass this to all my bloggers pls feel free to collect this.......I want to present this to all of them because every individual blog have their specialty and want to award this for their patience.

2 comments: